DAVIE COURT RESERVATION
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- Go to cityofoakland.perfectmind.com to login.
- From the Activity page, click "Facility Reservation" tab.
- Under "Reserve a Facility", click Sports Rentals.
- To search for a specific facility, date/range of dates and/or to search only for Davie or non-Davie courts (named "Sports Fields and Courts"), fill in the information in the Search on the left side of your screen accordingly and click Check Availability.
- Choose your Court listing on the right.
- Enter the duration (30 minutes to 3 hours), number of people to play, select the appropriate number of blocks that corresponds to your Duration then click Reserve.
- On the next screen, confirm it is you.
- In the Review screen, click +Add Another Reservation or Checkout .
- On the final screen, you can review your order, remove reservation blocks (click "x" next to the block), click "Continue Shopping", or Place My Order.
You will receive an email confirmation with a pdf receipt attached. Open the receipt to view the court and date/time details.
To view reservations online, click on "My Info" and open the Transactions tab. NOTE: Court reservations will not appear in the "Schedule" section. Classes and Camps will.
Court Reservation Policies
- TWO OPTIONS FOR BOOKING COURTS: Court time can be reserved in two ways. 1) Book via the online system as described above - this requires a valid credit card is on file in the system. 2) Walk up to Davie and pay when booking - cash, check or credit card will be accepted.
- Court Reservation Timing Windows: Davie Courts 1, 2 and 3 will be available to book up to 60 days in advance with the exception that Saturday and Sunday afternoons will be held for USTA league play and possible rainout USTA matches up until 5 days ahead.
- Courts 4 and 5 will only be available to book 5 days ahead as these courts are reserved for lessons and clinics.
- Ball Machine and Private Lessons: These must be reserved by Davie staff by calling 510-444-5663. Your stored online credit card can be accessed by staff to pay for services.
- Cancellations/Rescheduling: The system is currently unable to cancel court reservations online (you can cancel classes and camps).
- Rainouts: To manage a court reservation rainout, you are responsible for emailing Marc to rebook or request a refund.